Monday, May 17, 2010

They're pink! And happy-looking!

Now that the garden is up and running, it's time to start investigating flowers for the other part of our deck. We have so much outdoor space (I know, I sound like I deserve a punch in the face) that it looks empty even with the non-trivial-sized garden.

Courtney and I talked through the flower plan the other week; she suggested a few plants that hang off the wooden fence on the deck and several groupings of potted flowers around the area where we hang out and read.

I found this Calibracoa at the farmer's market this weekend and I love it so much. It's bright and big and I think it will be a great hanging plant for the fence. Attempts to attach brackets to said fence this weekend were futile; more on that in another post. For now, here's the pink goodness!






No comments:

Post a Comment